A list of resources for my favourite gamification frameworks and theories
- Although Yu-kai Chou has implemented other sites to spread learning there is still good stuff to be found at https://yukaichou.com/
- Online tool for creating your own Octalysis diagrams https://yukaichou.com/octalysis-tool/
- Octalysis Prime gamified learning environment – highly recommended https://island.octalysisprime.com/#!/
- Yu-kai’s TEDx Lausanne talk
- Amazon.co.uk link to Actionable Gamification book
- And the same book from Amazon.com
Victoria Ichizli-Bartels, the creator of this approach, is a good friend of mine and a valued contributor to Ludogogy Magazine. Below are links to some of her books (Amazon.co.uk – but do a search in your own country), and her articles in this magazine.
- This book will show you that happiness is close by and available to everyone. It will show you how to not take life too seriously and still be excellent in all you want or have to do. Self-gamification Happiness Formula
- Play daily for a month and become the ultimate procrastination breaker The 5-minute Perseverance Game
- Victoria’s article in the February issue of Ludogogy To Play at Work, See What You Do as a Game
- ..and in the March Issue What motivates us when we turn something into games?